Changing the perception of consignment one mommy at a time!
Is there a fee to participate?
How do I get paid?
- There is no fee to consign with us.
Do you only accept seasonal items?
- Consignors can use store credit any time, PayPal (where applicable) within 2 business days and checks within 3-10 business days. Checks must be picked up in the store.
What helps get my items sold?
- Yes, we only accept Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter items at the appropriate times of the year.
Do I need to bring my stuff on hangers?
- Only sell what you would buy
- Make sure your items are neat, clean and in working order
How do donations work?
- No, we supply hangers free of charge at the store.
How do I know if something has been recalled?
- When dropping off your inventory you decide if an item can be donated (if it does not or can not sell.) When the season is over these items are given to the local charity of our choice and recorded as such in your inventory.
Every Consignor is responsible for making sure their items have not been recalled by checking HERE.
- How do I know if a car seat can be resold?
Every Consignor is responsible for making sure their car seat has not been recalled by checking HERE.